Believe it or not
Almost half of us at some point in our life will experience shoulder pain. It is often a common complaint seen and chiropractic practices.
If you experience the following symptoms or have questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call at (301) 585-2225.
- Shoulder pain that persists for more than a few days
- Inability to carry objects or use the arm
- Not able to lift arm up completely
- Redness, warmth or swelling.
- Bruising around joint or arm
- redness, warmth
- Injury that causes deformity of the joint
S.M.A.R.T Medical & Rehab Therapy has been in business for over 30 years. Our job is to get you evaluated, recommend a personalized treatment plan and get you back to your life. We know what to look for and if your condition needs more than chiropractics or PT, we will refer you out to one of our top rated specialist in the area.